Manufacturing Process of Precision Machining Motorcycle Parts
1. Sand casting (iron or brass)
2. Forging/stamping (aluminum, brass and steel)
3. Die casting/vacuum casting (aluminum or zinc alloy)
4. Investment casting (stainless steel or brass)
5. Injection/extruding (plastic)
6. CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Etching / Chemical Machining, Laser Machining, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning, Wire EDM.
7. Finish: Polishing, Anodized, Sanding, Powder Coating; Vacuum Plating; Nickel, Zinc, Tin, Silver plating etc.
Ningbo Fuerd Machinery co.,ltd. is manufacturer specializing in manufacturing Precision Machining Parts, which can be used for all kinds of cars, machinery, home appliance, electronic products, electric appliance, stationery, computers, power switches, miniature switches, architecture, commodity and A/V equipment, hardware and plastic molds, sports equipment and gifts, and more.
this article is published by China manufacturer and supplier of Precision Machining Motorcycle Parts – Ningbo Fuerd Machinery co.,ltd.